Wednesday 3 July 2013

A Sneak Peek At Baby (My Anatomy Ultrasound)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 06:43
At last, the must awaited moment which is knowing the development of our baby, my Anatomy Ultrasound, is scheduled today. :) Woke up earlier, I brought Amber with me, I decided she will just be absent in school, so she could see the baby again together with me and her Dad, as the last time during my Nuchal Translucency Ultrasound, she was there too and she really had enjoyed it. 

The Sonographer was very accommodating and friendly. She had showed to us every little detail of the baby parts. We saw the head, the spine, arms, fingerprints as well, the legs and cutie toes. :) She also showed to us my placenta. Afterwards, she also showed us the fetal heart beat wherein my daughter Amber, mistakenly thought of it as the baby's mouth. She was pointing to the screen and was saying "The baby is talking Mom, it's talking! I love it how my daughter puts a smile in my face. Her Dad and I really had a good laugh.

The Sonographer told us that the development of the baby was fine and everything was normal. Thanks be to God!

Now, for the second most awaited part, wondering what's the gender? To share, we were told that the baby looks like a boy. Though we were not able to see that part on the screen as the Sonographer focused much on the baby's development. We just asked afterwards, and her answer was simply "It looks like a boy, that's all I can say."

Well, let's just wait and see this November. After all, I love surprises! :)

"What wondrous things God has made..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea