Wednesday 13 March 2013

5 Weeks 2 Days

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 07:46
Inside the Womb at 5 Weeks

Photo courtesy of Babycenter 

Child length: approximately 0.16inches (about the size of a sesame seed)

Child weight: less than 0.01 oz

At this stage: Formed nucleus of the brain, primordia of arms and legs. Intestines and blood vessels are in place. Deep in your uterus your embryo is growing at a furious pace. Looks more than a tiny tadpole than a human. The baby's heart and circulatory system begin to form in the middle layer, or mesoderm.

This week, in fact, the heart begins to divide into chambers and beat and pump blood. In the meantime, the primitive placenta and umbilical cord, which deliver nourishment and oxygen to your baby, are already on the job.

Days left to birth: 243

Due date: 11 November 2013

Data Sources: Baby Center, I'm Expecting by Medhelp & Pregnancy Assistant

Note:
Today, I have started taking prenatal vitamin and drinking maternal milk.

Concerns:
One week from now, will be traveling by air for 2 hours so I was just a bit worried as I am on my early stages of pregnancy. This article I've read from the internet somewhat helped me calm down and to sit back and relax:

Source: http://doctor.ndtv.com/faq/ndtv/fid/9314/Can_my_6_weeks_pregnant_wife_travel_by_air.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea