Wednesday 13 March 2013

Another Wonderful Journey of Motherhood

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 07:28
It was such a great blessing for me and my husband to be blessed with another child once again. Thanks be to God for giving us another baby. I still remember way back 2009 when I first gave birth to my daughter, whom we named Amber Jade. It was such a wonderful experience to know and feel that a wonderful creature is growing inside of me.

Just recently, March 8, 2013 when I surprisingly found out that I was pregnant again. I was missing my period two days late which is a rare event as I usually had it always ahead of my last or sometimes on the same date. Don't want to be guessing, as I was having this mother instinct of being pregnant so I took a home pregnancy test. Yay! I found out it's positive though still a faint line but I remember with my first, I got the same faint line, too. I still remember what I learned through previous research and reading that in pregnancy, the rule is no matter how faint a line is, the outcome will always be more on the positive side.

I was so happy and excited! Actually we're not yet planning but we would like to conceive this year as our daughter is already turning 4 next month, God willing.

I would like to have this opportunity to write down and share the journey that I will walk through the stages of my pregnancy. I wasn't able to do this on my first but I surely had spent most of my time back then through lots of  research and reading from day 1 of my pregnancy to actual delivery, starting from the formation of blastocyst to the birth of a beautiful baby.

I will always cherish each moment of being pregnant and that this blog will always remind me of it...


- Rowena

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea