Monday 29 April 2013

12 Weeks Today! 29-April-2013 :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 06:05
Inside the Womb at 12 Weeks
Photo courtesy of Babycenter

Child length: approximately 2.5 - 2.8 Inches (about the size of a lime)

Child weight: approximately 0.04 oz


At this stage: Fingers and toes have separated and hair and nails are starting to form. Baby's vocal cords also form this week. External genitalia have also developed and will begin showing signs of either the male or female sex.

At this stage, your baby is fully formed. Though its brains and organs will continue to grow and develop, it has all the necessary pieces. It started developing nerves and a spinal cord which allows him or her to feel some types of pain.

In addition, the kidneys begin to function as the baby starts swallowing amniotic fluid and passing it out as urine. Your baby's digestive tract is also strengthening. Most importantly, your baby's heart is beginning to pump several quarts of blood daily.


Days left to birth: 196

Due date: 11 November 2013

Data Sources: Baby Center, I'm Expecting by Medhelp & Pregnancy Assistant



Concerns:
For the past few weeks, I've been experiencing this lack of appetite in which I haven't experienced during my first pregnancy that most food I eat, I'm tasteless. Even my prenatal milk, I can't drink and also water, I really don't like it. I also have this bitter taste on my mouth that makes most of the food I eat not appealing to my taste buds.

Thank God this week, everything is starting to go back normal. I can feel my appetite coming into life again. Actually, I have been thinking of different variety of foods for the past couple of days. 


Tomorrow, April 30 (Tuesday), will be my very first prenatal check at last! Have been waiting for this since March and I feel so excited to hear my baby's heartbeat for the very first time. Can't wait!


  Happy Mommy! :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea