Thursday 19 September 2013

32 Weeks and 3 Days Today :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 00:50
Inside the Womb at 32 Weeks
Photo courtesy of Babycenter
Photo courtesy of Pregnancy Companion

Child length: approximately 18.5 inches  (about the size of a Bok Choy)


Child weight: approximately 4.4 lbs

At this stage: The baby's head circumference increases by as much as 1.25cm per week.

The big news this week is lung development. Baby's respiratory system is almost completely mature. 

Your baby continues to gain weight. The brain is developing rapidly but the bones of the skull have not fused together, and will not until the first year of the baby's life. The skin is starting to look pinker.

If you talk to your baby, it can hear you. In fact, her world is full of sounds. In addition to your voice, she can hear your stomach growling and your lungs taking in air, along with the reassuring vibrations of your heart beating.

Over the next few weeks your baby's real hair and skin will become soft and smooth.

Your baby is now sleeping for the majority of the day, movement will increase greatly, and fetal kicks will become more frequent.

 - For me, my baby is widely awake most of the time and is so very active. So alert that every activity I do, even when I just do a simple talking, I can feel the movement. I am happy because I can feel my baby's movement always and that it's like my baby is telling me that he/she is just always ok and happy inside my womb. :)

Inside your baby, you're likely to have more lower back pain as the growing weight of your uterus and belly pull your body forward and strains your back. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be rather common now. Try to stabilize your wrists and wear a splint if needed, especially at night.

Days left to birth: 53

Due date: 11 November 2013

Data Sources: Babybump, Babycenter, I'm Expecting, Pregnancy Assistant, Pregnancy Companion & Pregnancy Guide


"Ain't I cute?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea