Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blessed and Thankful On My 7th Month :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 07:53
   Thanks be to God that I am now on my 7th month. God willing, two more months to go then comes the birth of my child. Lately, time is running so fast that I haven't noticed that it's already 7 months since I've conceived. Actually, from the very first day I found out that I was pregnant again, I've been making a countdown unto when I will be having my delivery, looking forward to that big day. :)

   As day goes by, I have figured out that while waiting for that big day, on the other hand, I am being given the opportunity to make more preparations with the arrival of our baby. Moreover, I am also being given the opportunity to enjoy the bonding I have with my baby while still inside me. That exciting moment when my baby makes a kick, throw a punch or sometimes do an acrobat. It's really a treasure to cherish.  

Sweet and loving Ate Amber

   While still pregnant, I also love how my daughter Amber bursts with a smile whenever she got the chance to feel the baby moves, presses her hand on my tummy and says high five! She always tells me that she loves the baby and that my tummy is so cute. It really puts a smile on my face. Seeing how she's fond of her little baby sibling even while still inside me, gives me a reflection that one day, God willing, when the baby arrives, they will not only be siblings in good harmony but also will be the best of friends as well.

Proud Mommy and Ate

  Can't wait on that big day when we'll be able to take a glimpse and meet our baby but for now, we'll all just be patiently waiting, his Dad, me and her Ate Amber. We love you baby and that we'll always be thankful and grateful that God gave us another child. Such a wonderful blessing that's really priceless.

Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a real blessing. ~ Psalms 127:3  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea