Monday 17 April 2017

Belly Beautiful! On My 3rd Month Now :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 08:22
   
   Time flies! Just reached my second month yesterday and my third month starts today. I'm looking big already, just to share my growing belly, I asked my daughter to take some pictures of me. :)

My 2 months belly

   I have been a picky eater lately since my I learned of my pregnancy. I was so selective with the food I eat, also I don't like water and milk but I always try for the sake of having a healthy pregnancy. Hope soon, my appetite will be slowly coming back bit by bit. I have been taking my prenatal vitamins since so to make sure my baby is getting the nutrients.

Haven't gained that much weight yet, but pretty sure my belly is! =)

Feels like it's a baby girl! ^_^

   
   With my second pregnancy, there is this mother instinct inside of me that I'm having a baby boy that time. When I see  cute baby clothing, I always picked that one for a boy. When I had my ultrasound done, I was right, I was really carrying a baby boy! 

   I'm excited to find out once again this time, what matters now is whatever the gender is, my baby is growing healthily inside of me.


What will my baby be, a he or a she?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea