Friday 14 April 2017

Loss of Appetite / Prenatal Vitamins

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 02:56
   For my second post, I would like to share this feeling of loss appetite I have been experiencing this past few days being pregnant.

   With my previous two pregnancies, I've never experienced loss of appetite. From the start, there were no changes on my eating habit, all foods are appealing to me.

   Yes likewise, I feel always hungry from time to time but can't think of better food to eat. My mouth is tasteless in everything, added the dry throat I've been having for a week or two already which doesn't go despite taking Strepsils, paracetamol and hot lemon tea. Might be due to my pregnancy hormones, I seldom experienced this thing before and if it does it quickly goes away with medications.

   Even when I am hungry, almost all foods are tasteless that makes me not want to eat but still trying to have some in behalf of my growing baby.

Last time, I ate this beef noodles with sweet "carioca" desserts

   I don't also like drinking water and milk. I just only like coconut juice. Other juices, my mouth feels tasteless, too.

   At times, I also feel like vomiting but glad not to a point of puking up.

   Right now, I have been taking these prenatal multivitamins to make sure that me and my baby get all the nutrients that we need. These gummy vitamins tastes good unlike those multivitamin capsules I took with my previous pregnancies, these doesn't leave unpleasant taste on the mouth. But since, they don't have iron, I still have to take a separate one with it.


My prenatal gummy multivitamins :)

Really taste good just like a gummy candy ^_^

Good thing they both have DHA and Folic Acid

Nutritional facts

   Glad to know that these prenatal vitamins can also be use for lactation as I am also looking forward to breastfeed once again.

   I hope this feeling of loss appetite will pass soon. I just wanted to be back with my normal eating habit just like with my previous pregnancies.



"Eating a healthy diet during pregnancy is one of the best things you can do for yourself and your baby."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea