Tuesday 11 April 2017

Beautiful Birthday Present - Baby #3 On Board! :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 17:00
Hi there friends!

   It's been a long time since I last updated this blog, happy to be back and share with you that a new blessing's on the way! :)

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Elmo holding the surprise! :)

   For the past few days, there had been some changes on my body, feeling different like I have noticed my belly getting bigger, my breasts feeling sore, heightened sense of smell, feeling breathless especially when I'm lying down, lower back pains here and there, being bloated and constipated and some mood swings that are all somewhat related to pregnancy symptoms.

   I had actually overlooked my last menstruation period so I was thinking that I will just be having my period soon and it didn't crossed my mind that I'm pregnant.

   Hubby noticed my growing belly telling me to make a test in which my reaction was it's just a waste of money because I know my period is just coming that is why I'm feeling bloated.

   Last Friday, 31st of March, it was hubby's birthday. That evening, he noticed that my belly got bigger and told me once again to take a pregnancy test, I have told him that I was feeling breathless when lying down for the past two nights which is weird. It may not be related to menstruation symptoms so somehow I told him will take the test for some peace of mind.

   That evening, went out to buy and took the test as soon as I got home. Was actually thinking it's best to test in the morning but somewhat a feeling of excitement made me take the test that very moment.

   And I got very quick positive result, my test showed up dark line within seconds! I felt so surprised, I am so happy I can't even believe it! ^_^ I showed to my hubby right away the positive result, likewise he feels the same way.

So quick response! =)

   The following morning, I tested once again just to make sure and got the same quick response. We're not planning to have another baby yet, but I was thinking of next year already to have our 3rd in God's will. It's just even more exciting to find out you are pregnant in a surprising way like this.

   I remember, 4 years ago, with my second, it happened the same way. We didn't planned it, it just happened. I'm so thankful and blessed to have a new human being growing inside of me. I believe that God has something special for each of us at the right time. God's timing is always perfect!

   Right now, I haven't shared this beautiful news yet to my friends and relatives. Like my first and second, I was waiting for the right time and that is for me to reach my 12th week mark. I just feel more comfortable this way though there are some who knew already, those who had asked and noticed my growing belly. Yes right, at an early stage, I looked like 4-5 months pregnant already similar to my previous ones. ^_^

   A million thanks to God, I couldn't ask for more!


"Heaven sent - a gift of love from up above."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea