Thursday 11 May 2017

Beautiful In My Eyes! (Had My Down Syndrome Screening Today)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 06:56
 

Such a beautiful day today, I was able to see my precious baby. I had my Down syndrome screening test performed this afternoon. It's offered as part of the combined test, which includes the nuchal translucency scan and blood test.

   This screening test is being taken as part of my regular prenatal routine tests. To share, just had my first blood taking tests done last May 8 (Monday) for Rhesus (RH) Factor, Haemoglobin, Rubella Antibody, Venereal Disease Reactive Laboratory, Hepatitis B Antigen & HIV Testing.

   It's very heartwarming to see my new bundle of joy for the first time who is moving around a lot! :)

Hi there! I'm 12 weeks today :)

   The sonographer was so nice and friendly, I was given an ample time to have a sneak peak of my cutie. She pointed out on me every details of my baby from head to toe. She showed me that flickering heartbeat, too. That beautiful moment wishing I could stop time for a while, just amazing seeing your new blessing for the first time! After the ultrasound, I was told the baby is normal. 

   Thanks be to GOD, I feel so happy and grateful!


"Happiness is... the first pregnancy ultrasound."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea