Wednesday 9 October 2013

Thanks Be to God! A Bundle of Boy!

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 07:14
   From the very beginning of my pregnancy, I knew inside of me that I am carrying a baby boy as what I've also felt with my first. Maybe it's that "Mother Instinct" thing. :) Thanks be to God that this time, He blessed us a baby boy and that was exactly what my daughter Amber would love to have, a "baby brother".



   When I had Amber, the day I found out from the ultrasound that I was having a baby girl, I wasn't that surprise at all as I was really expecting that I was having a baby girl right from the start. With my first pregnancy, I really wanted to have a baby girl, as we all know that they're so cute to dress up and have lots of pretty items out there to buy for them. Also, I was thinking about long beautiful hair, pink ribbons, tutus and some other girly stuff. :)

   I thank God for He blessed us another baby, and this time around, a baby boy. 

   Aside from the "Mother's Instinct" thing, maybe I can say that with my first pregnancy, the symptoms I had from there differ compared at my present pregnancy right now. With Amber, the sooner I knew I was pregnant, the very first symptom was I had a very sore breasts, warm body temperature and lower back pains. Though with both pregnancy, I never had morning sickness, no vomiting just like what most pregnant women experiences.

   But this pregnancy, my first symptoms were I am so sensitive with my smell and taste. I was so choosy with what food to eat wherein with my first, I never had an issue. Everything went out smoothly, I had a good appetite from the very start with my first.

   To share with my first pregnancy, aside from those symptoms I've mentioned, I have also experienced having a toothache, some metallic taste on my mouth, muscle pains on both my hands and feet though eating bananas had helped me cope with it as they're rich in potassium. 

   I've read that when you're pregnant, there are times that those foods you don't actually like to eat at all, will be those that you would love to eat. Before, I really don't like eating bananas as they're slippery and it feels like I had to vomit every time I eat one. But during my pregnancy, I had really love eating them.

   To add with my present pregnancy, some more symptoms were dizziness, constipation, heartburn, shortness of breath though I still had this with my first but a more issue this time specially when I lay in bed. If with my first I had a toothache, this time I had a gum problem on one of my teeth in which my Dentist told me it's called "pregnancy tumor", which is common during pregnancy and will usually fade away after you gave birth provided you also give it proper gum care, wherein I was prescribed medications.

   Again for similarities, both of my pregnancies, I measure really big that most of those who see me kept asking if I was having a twin or that if I'm nearly on my due date. I just really measure big from the very start. Especially now, I grew more bigger as I am on my 36 weeks of pregnancy. With the gender, those who see me, everyone keeps telling me that I may be having a baby boy because I got a strong aura, the way I look, maybe the way they see me. I also had some pimples from the early stage of this pregnancy.

   I just keep telling them that I felt it from the start and knew that I am carrying a baby boy but was also telling them that whatever the gender will be, as long as it's healthy.

   By the way, this "Mother Instinct" thing was just confirmed today, Wednesday, 9th October 2012, when I've visited a private doctor for check up. Together, with Daddy & Amber we saw from the ultrasound that we were having a healthy baby boy.

   Thanks be to God for such a wonderful blessing! We're very grateful that we were gifted with another child and that we can't wait to cuddle him in our arms especially Amber who's always been excited to have a baby brother.


   "Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift." ~ 2 Corinthians 9:15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea