Monday 17 June 2013

19 Weeks! Almost Half Way There! :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 21:42


Time flies so fast that I'm now on my 19th week. It was just like yesterday when I was at 12 weeks when I got my Nuchal Translucency Ultrasound. 

My next prenatal check-up would be on the 24th of June and my Anatomy Ultrasound on the 3rd of July.







God willing, will get a sneak peek then whether my baby's gender will be a boy or a girl. :)

Thanks be to God!









Inside the Womb at 19 Weeks

Photo courtesy of Babycenter


Child length: approximately 8.3 Inches (about the size of a cucumber)

Child weight: 7.9 - 9.5 oz

At this stage: On the head, hair begin to grow. Permanent teeth buds are also forming behind the already formed milk teeth buds.

Your baby will also start developing more brown fat around the neck, chest and groin area. This will keep your baby warm when he or she is born. Your baby also might start sleeping this week. Babies can find a "favorite" position. Babies will have their chin tucked into the chest.

Your child can recognize the timber of your voice. He can sense your mood very well and when you're anxious, he also becomes restless. At this stage of development the little man starts to perceive the outside world. It is true that it is only through muted sounds and "taste" of food provided to him by the umbilical cord, but it's still a lot.

Hiccupping is now becoming more common.

Days left to birth: 146

Due date: 11 November 2013


Data Sources: I'm Expecting, Pregnancy Assistant & Pregnancy Companion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea