Monday 3 June 2013

Baby Movements! :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 06:35


Photo courtesy of Huggies


For the past days, I have been feeling movements but not sure if this were really from my baby or I am just being gassy. Though I'm pretty sure that I've felt baby's very first fluttering as early as my 12th week.

But today at exactly on my 17th week, I just felt some movements though short ones while I was laying down in bed and I'm pretty sure that it's my baby. ;)

Oh, it's one of the many joys of pregnancy. And I've been getting more excited to feel strong movements soon especially those kicks and I can't wait to share this moment again with my husband especially to my daughter, Amber Jade.

Thanks be to God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea