Monday 24 June 2013

More Stronger, Visible Movements :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 23:18
Last night while I was lying in bed at exactly my 20th week, I felt my baby move a lot to the point that I can now feel and touch it on my belly. Though he's been moving inside of me as early as 12 weeks, it's just this time that his movements were now more stronger, much visible and may be felt when touch. Such a wonderful feeling that I had shared it with my daughter, Amber Jade. We really enjoyed the moment that we both kept silent for awhile so we can really concentrate and feel the baby move. :)

“I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea