Saturday 29 June 2013

Sharp Stabbing Pain

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 10:35
I had this sharp, stabbing pain on my right side that started yesterday morning when I dropped my daughter in school. It hurts specially when I am walking. I took a rest when I got home. But still, when I went outside the house to fetch my daughter at around 12 noon, I still felt it that I have started walking very short steps as every time I walk, it hurts more and it gives pressure on my right side. Actually it's only my right side, the left one is fine.

I was so worried that when we got home, I lay down in bed. While in bed, it was also difficult for me to roll or change position, the pain is still there. I took a bed rest for the rest of the day.

Thanks be to God that when I walk up in the morning, the pain had already subsided. I think that I was just gassy though I was still worried as it lasted throughout the day.

To share here's what I've read from the internet about sharp, stabbing pains in which most call it "round ligament pains".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea