Thursday 6 June 2013

The Big Sister To Be

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 20:03
Father Daughter Talk
Daddy: "Amber, would you like to have a baby brother or a baby sister?"
Amber: "Baby brother!"
Daddy: "How about a baby sister?"
Amber: "We'll be the same, girl."

Mother Daughter Talk
Mommy: "Amber a baby boy or a baby girl?"
Amber: "Baby girl!"
Mommy: "Why?"
Amber: "Because you're a girl and I'm a girl."
Mommy: "Girl power!" :)



I love how my daughter kiss my tummy everyday. She would always kiss it and whisper "I love you baby!". She loves to look at my belly and touch it even when were outside the house which I find it funny. :) Every night, she gives it a little massage by rubbing some lotion on it. I love how my daughter takes part on my pregnancy especially the early bonding between her and her baby sibling to be. Just like me, she is so excited to see and meet the baby soon, God willing.

Thanks be to God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea