Monday 24 June 2013

Half Baked at 20 Weeks! :)

Posted by I Am Rachel Zoe's' Mom at 03:57
Thanks be to God for today is exactly my 20th week. Just had my prenatal check up this morning and all goes out well. Blood pressure and urine test were normal. My weight was now 60.50 kgs., I have normally gained 3 kgs. in which last time it was 57.50 kgs.

I also got the chance to hear my baby's heartbeat again and it was very overwhelming to hear from the doctor that my baby is happy. :)

So for today's 20th week milestone. Here is the baby's development:


Inside the Womb at 20 Weeks

Photo courtesy of Pregnancy Companion

Photo courtesy of Babycenter


Child length: approximately 7.9 - 8.9  (about the size of a banana)

Child weight: 10.5 - 13.7 oz

At this stage: Your baby's muscles are now stronger and you will often feel stronger movements.Your baby's eyebrows and eyelashes, that started growing in the 18th week, are now nearly fully grown.

The brain has developed to the point where the baby now has wake and sleep cycles. Your baby is swallowing more these days, which is good practice for the digestive system.

Your baby is also starting to produce meconium, the result of digestion, which will accumulate in his bowels and eventually pass during delivery or in his first diaper.


Days left to birth: 140

Due date: 11 November 2013


Data Sources: Babycenter, Baby Bump, Pregnancy Assistant & Pregnancy Companion


"A moment in my tummy, a lifetime in my heart..."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blessed & Waiting Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea